Every entrepreneurship story is different about why he or she decided to start a business. Some have known from day one that they wanted to work for themselves and others come up with ideas while working for someone else and decide to take the entrepreneurship leap.
Most business owners will agree on one thing — entrepreneurship is great. There are endless reasons for this, and every entrepreneur will have his or her own personal reasons as well. Here are 60 reasons, in no particular order, why I think entrepreneurship is amazing.
1. You have full control over your destiny.
2. Entrepreneurs are innovators.
3. You become part of a family.
4. You control who represents your brand.
5. No dress code.
6. You have the opportunity to change lives.
7. You have full control over your workspace.
8. It provides a rush that is hard to duplicate.
9. You serve as a role model.
10. You will never be bored.
11. Freedom to travel.
12. There is no age barrier.
13. Your mind will always be utilized.
15. Go cubicle free.
16. No blame game.
17. You never feel undervalued.
18. Creating something from nothing.
19. Opportunity to make a better mousetrap.
20. Spend more time with family.
21. You get out what you put in.
22. Provide opportunities for family members.
23. Opportunity to give back.
24. Become healthier.
25. Enjoy your hobbies.
26. You contribute to society.
27. No more frantically checking the time.
28. You report to nobody.
29. It’ll be one of the biggest challenges you will face.
30. No career hamster wheel.
31. The ability to pivot.
32. You get to work with brilliant minds.
33. Create a legacy.
34. Turn your passion and beliefs into a business.
35. You can make people happy.
36. You will never hit a ceiling.
37. Earn a living doing what you love.
38. Feeling appreciated is great.
39. Build your own security.
40. You get to constantly learn.
41. Eliminate downsizing or layoff fears.
42. Bad days could always be worse.
43. No degrees or pieces of paper stand in your way.
44. You get to push the envelope.
45. Satisfy your personal curiosity.
46. No more boring meetings.
47. Media and press acknowledgement.
48. You become a provider.
49. Create your own corporate culture.
50. Experience personal growth.
51. You become an expert problem solver.
52. It never feels like work.
53. Even learning disabilities can’t stop you.
54. Endless life experiences.
55. You develop an iron jaw.
56. You get to walk on the wild side.
57. You conduct your own performance review.
58. You can get competitive with yourself.
59. It enables you to dream big.
60. You don’t have to be lucky.
Got more reasons to share. Share them below.
Also published on Medium.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.